Working with Us

We offer general liability, auto liability, employment practices liability insurance, directors and officers liability, or other types of liability insurance for all types of businesses, with a specialization in Lodging and waterparks.

We will work with you to reduce risks like fire or work-related accidents, lawsuits, lost income and extra expenses and many other issues including the procedures you should follow to minimize losses in case your business is hit with a major disaster. 

Our Specialization in Lodging and Waterparks

Lodging businesses, waterparks and other businesses who cater to the public typically have substantial investments in their real property and furnishings and other capital equipment.

The nature of the business creates the risks other businesses may not encounter. A guest or visitor could file a lawsuit claiming you are responsible for an injury that occurs on your property. Given the risks, both property and liability insurance can be critical to the long-term success of the business.

Business Owners Policy

The most cost effective and efficient way to obtain property and liability insurance coverage for your business will usually be with a businessowners policy (BOP). 

Your package policy will cover your owned real estate, the furnishings and the equipment necessary to conduct your business as well as other options such:

Outdoor signs not attached to your buildingTrees, shrubs and other outdoor landscaping that can be costly to replace

Glass breakage

Guest owned property

Liquor liability policy

Lost income and extra expenses

Umbrella Liability policy

An umbrella liability policy provides coverage over and above your other liability coverages. It is designed to protect against unusually high losses when the policy limits of one of the underlying policies have been used up. 

To make sure that you have the appropriate coverage and amount of insurance, keep us informed about any major changes in your business. Just let us know when you make major purchases, as well as changes to your building, changes to your business operation, and in the number of employees that you have.

contactand we'll see if you qualify for this comprehensive coverage.
Find us on Facebook